Waste Water Management Unit
This is a new unit within Water Authority of Fiji assigned the role of managing the Operation and Maintenance of all the wastewater systems in Fiji.
Area of Responsibility;
• Waste Water Collection System
• Wastewater Treatment System
• Wastewater Treatment Plant Disposal
• Wastewater Sludge (Solid Waste) Treatment
• Wastewater Septic Waste Treatment
• Wastewater CDM (Gas Flaring) Project
• Ensuring all wastewater from domestic, commercial and industrial are collected and disposed through its system to the Wastewater Treatment Plants. Transportation of wastewater can be either from sewer gravity main or rising (pumping) main
• All wastewater collection are treated to ensure that its effluent to be disposed to receiving waters (rivers, sea, lakes, etc.) is of a quality that meets that standard set by the regulatory authorities or World Health Organization.
• Sludge is fully digested before it is de-watered and disposed, incinerated or re-used for landfill purposes. The treatment of raw sludge which is a bi-product of primary treatment through anaerobic or aerobic digestions processes is an essential part of wastewater treatment.
• Extension of wastewater coverage to backlog areas around the country to ensure that the whole nation is provided with a safe and reliable wastewater services consistently.
Meet the Team
Mechanical/Electrical Team( Production)
Water Authority of Fiji's waste water treatment plants
|What is a Bill Info Card||Close [X]|
A card specially designed for WAF's valued customers to easily access their account details with just one swipe with any of our authorized agents such as MH, Post Fiji, etc. By scanning, you will not only get your account balance, but its due date as well.
In addition, the card will consist of sufficient customer details such as customer name and address, account number, meter number and customer TIN number.
So no need to wait for your quarterly bill delivery. Simply swipe your card, get your balance, make payments straight away and enjoy 24/7 water supply.
If you are interested to receive our new product free of charge, please fill in the registration form.